Two-day Training Program March 25 & 26, 2016 (Friday & Saturday) 9:00am to 5:00pm
Join Dr. Marty Lerman for a multi-learning approach to enhance working with couples. The training incorporates traditional cognitive therapy with Ericksonian Therapy, Neurolinguistic Programing (NLP) and energy work. Students will experience new awareness for relating to couples. Learn how couples can relate to each other far more effectively. The training combines lecture, discussion, demonstration, role playing and processing.
Purpose of the Class: To expand the knowledge and skills of counselors, coaches and hypnotists working with couples to enhance the desired intimacy and non-verbal communication..
Value to Class Members:
- Learn how to initiate trance states with couples.
- Experience the importance of energy shifting between couples.
- Learn how to effectively use imagination, guided imagery and positive energy in couples’ sessions.
- Develop expertise for releasing negative messaging clients often bring into the current relationship.
- Become adept at reframing partner negativity into positive expectations.
- Establish recognition of non-verbal communication to encourage new patterns of sharing intimate messages.
- Build confidence to rely upon intuitive understanding of couples’ emotional energy.
Who should attend: Counselors, coaches and hypnotists either currently working with couples or wanting to learn skills to begin working with couples for improving communication, better relating on an intimate level or enhancing positive energy flowing within the relationship.
The class will begin each day at 9:00 am and end at 5:00. There will be an hour break for lunch (on your own) each day. 12 CEU’s are available for LPC’s (Provider: Allied Mental Health, #2303). Other professional groups may submit the participation certificates to their licensing/certification boards for CEU consideration.
Seating is limited and registrations will be accepted as long as space is available. Tuition Cost is $245, if registration is received on or before March 20th. The registration cost after March 20 is $275 only if seating remains available.
Location: Seminar will be held in the Kingwood/Humble area at a location to be identified.
To Register: Call Valerie at Allied Mental Health Services, 281-812-3322.