Part 1 & 2: Advanced Training in Mindfulness, Intuition & Focused Meditation.
Part I: September 8 & 9 -- (9am-5pm) ACCESSING YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND
Part II: September 23 & 24, October 7 & 8 --(9am-5pm) COMPLETING REQUIREMENTS FOR HYPNOSIS CERTIFICATION
LEARN THE PROCESS OF ACCESSING YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND. DEVELOP AND MAXIMIZE SKILLS FOR YOURSELF AND TO HELP OTHERS IN PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL HEALING SITUATIONS.
Part I: September 8 & 9 -- Accessing Your Unconscious Mind
- Mindfulness applies to everyday situations and relationships
- Maximizing Intuition with total confidence and trust
- Focused Medication to change habits, create goals & realize positive results
- Learn and master the Braiding Technique to transform desire to permanent healthy change
Part II: September 23 & 24, October 7 & 8 -- Completing Requirements for Hypnosis Certification
- Discover the real history and present application of hypnosis as a healing tool
- Learn through demonstrations and in-class practice how to create trances, embed metaphors and stories
- Develop the confidence to accurately assess the needs of clients and establish rapport to facilitate healthy change
- Create a marketing plan to reach out to others and either generate new income or gain approval from present clinical supervisors to implement very effective techniques
- 25 hours of clinical supervision included after completion of Part II
ENROLL IN PART I BY ITSELF, OR ENROLL IN BOTH PART I & PART II TO BECOME CERTIFIED (ICBCH) AS A CONSULTING HYPNOTIST.
EARN 60 CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS, INCLUDING 4 ETHICS CREDITS FOR COMPLETING BOTH PARTS.