Location:1525 Lakeville Drive Ste 113,Kingwood,TX
Learn the process of accessing your unconscious mind. Develop and maximize skills for yourself and to help others in physical and emotional healing situations.
September 8 & 9 (9am-5pm)
Accessing Your Unconscious Mind
● Mindfulness applies to everyday situations and relationships
● Maximizing Intuition with total confidence and trust
● Focused Medication to change habits, create goals & realize positive results
● Learn and master the Braiding Technique to transform desire to permanent healthy change
Enroll in Part I by itself, or enroll in both Part I & Part II to become certified (ICBCH) as a Consulting Hypnotist.
Earn 60 Continuing Education Credits, including 4 ethics credits completing both parts.
September 23 & 24, October 7 & 8 (9am-5pm)
Completing Requirements for Hypnosis Certification
● Discover the real history and present application of hypnosis as a healing tool
● Learn through demonstrations and in-class practice how to create trances, embed metaphors and stories
● Develop the confidence to accurately assess the needs of clients and establish rapport to facilitate healthy change
● Create a marketing plan to reach out to others and either generate new income or gain approval from present clinical supervisors to implement very effective techniques
● 25 hours of clinical supervision included after completion of Part II